Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Names

We have been discussing baby names. Abi has been set on the name Lincoln. I had a friend tell me that she lived near a town and they called it stinkin Lincoln. Abi heard me tell this story to someone else. Now when you ask her what she wants to name her baby brother she says Stinkin Lincoln. I don't know that we are headed in the right direction.

1 comment:

The Cranney's said...

I loved your comment about the lady saying you were going to have twins I got that comment all the time when I was pregnant with Hunter and it used to make me sooo mad. I love coupons also, I used to get so many great deals with them in Ut. I still use them here but there are not as many great deals because of the lack of competition. I have never heard of "stinkin Lincoln", but I do remember growning up we used to call Inkom Idaho "stinkin Inkom". I am glad you added to your blog again look at mine I just updated it and I will take the password protection down.