Sunday, June 24, 2007

Yes we are alive!!

Ok well I didn't know we were supposed to write anything because the information was given to Rob, and he isn't reliable with important information. I also thought it was a big Christman Family thing, but now that I know it isn't I will be more willing to share all our dirty laundry. We are busy up here in Boise. Rob's last day of work was last Tuesday, but he doesn't start his new job till tomorrow. Being the wonderful hubby he is he stayed home with the kids and let me take a quick vacation to see my sister in Washington D.C. for a few days. It was lots of fun but I suggest never to travel through Chicago, I was stranded for a whole day. Rob got me a hotel and when I made it to the right one did much better. Saw a few sites and made it to D.C. that evening. I also suggest planning more than a few days in the D.C. area, there is so much to see. They have wonderful public transportation there. Rob is excited to start his new job as am I. Today Londyn was talking about swim lessons and I told her I was excited to watch how good she has gotten and she said she was excited for me and daddy to both take her. I said it would just be me, and she said no daddy too, and I said no he has to work and she said, no he had his last day. I told her he got a new job and she asked why, then I had to explain the need for money. She was a bit dissapointed he has to go back to work but understood, and was quite happy when I said he wouldn't have to travel so much. So we are back to the daily grind tomorrow. Sorry this is all coming from my viewpoint, and I realize I am the outsider here so I will try to get Rob to write also. It was fun to read what all of you are up to. Ma sorry about the newsletter comment, I thought this was a big Christman family thing.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Londyn is so cute!! it must run in the family!

Sadie said...

That's great you got to go to Washington D.c. Eli and I just came back from camping a week in yellowstone which was a lot of fun. But by the last day I was ready to go back to work.

The Cranney's said...

We were starting to wonder if you were still alive in Bosie. However I have been a big slacker since we got back from our weekend get away.

Mom and Dad said...

Sharee,
We don't think your an outsider so talk away, we love it. Sorry it's been a while since i've written but my computer is so slow I think the mail man could get a letter to you faster than this computer. Hope Rob's job is still doing good. Your trip to Washington sounds like it was an adventure. At least it wasn't boring. Keep smiling. Love Ma