Friday, November 23, 2007

Fat Turkey Day

So yesterday was a big turkey day. I ate a bowl of cereal in the morning and a huge plate for lunch... then sat and played a little nintendo with Parker and we all went to see BEE MOVIE. It was... interesting. Seinfield is the voice of the main character and at the end his whiny attempts at emotional expression are a bit of a stretch ... to put it nicely. Parts were funny and the kids enjoyed it. We went with Sharee's family as we are having Thanksgiving in American Fork with her older sister and her parents.

Hint for those of you not aware: buy tickets early or you will be driving all over town to find a show with seats available. That was turkey day. Pretty low key. I hope you all had a great day.

-Rob

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Rob it was so good seeing you guys. I was pretty homesick with most of the family in Houston

The Cranney's said...

Thanks for taking the time to see us! It was great to see your kids they are getting so big.