So I have this video we made of sledding in our flat back yard with less than an inch of snow. I hope to have it posted soon. It is too big and taking too long to download... I don't know what format and what tool is best to reduce the file size and still maintain some measure of quality... anyone?
I figured I'd just cut 90% and put something up rather than be accused of all talk and no action.
Here it is:
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I wish I could help you but remember your the family member who is supposed to be the computer genius!
wow. nerd. that all that needs to be said. ;)
Hey we made a new family blog check it out. www.thedraperfamily.wordpress.com
I went to the new blog and left a message... anybody else ever go there?
? What ever happened to using the blogs we have...
apparently our moderator didn't moderate, so no comments get posted on the new blog
I might add that the sled being used is about 2" of foam on top of a plastic shell, so there was no recovery required for the rider after the activities of the day.
Post a Comment