Well I have a bunch of friends that have been telling me about their
coupon experiences. They told me about a great site that posts lots of good deals. So I looked through it this evening printed out my coupons, because I haven't had time to store any up yet, and went to the store. I was a little worried about everything working correctly so I decided to try 2 of my 5 transactions and if those worked I would get the rest. Well after those worked and I ran my groceries to the car I went back for more. It was great when I came home and carried a few bags in with me, then told Rob to help me with the rest. He was a bit surprised with everything I had. Then he asked me for the grand total. It was less than $20. Here is a picture of everything that I got. It was quite fun and I even ran into someone I knew that was also there with lots of coupons. Fun new hobby and I got lots for my food storage. Krazy coupon lady is having a give away for lots of coupons, I hope I win so that I can have my own coupon binder. Check it out.

I got 8 boxes of cereal, 15 boxes of fruit snacks/roll ups, 14 cans of soup, 10 cake mixes, 5 cookie mixes, 3 tubs of frosting, 4 bags of chex mix, 5 biscut tubes, and 4 pasta boxes.
COUPON GIVE AWAY FROM KRAZY COUPON LADY!ONE WINNER will randomly be chosen to receive 3 weeks worth of newspaper coupons!!!!
January 25, February 1, and February 8FIVE SETS FROM EACH WEEK. This would be a perfect start for you coupon virgins, or great for adding to your supply if you are seasoned.Visit http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com/ for contest rules.
1 comment:
You did awesome! Congratulations on a sucessful 1st experience. Let me know if you need any help!
Post a Comment