Saturday, February 14, 2009

Seriously!?!?!?!?

OK so I haven't posted in a while. But after tonight I thought I needed to share this with everyone. So we went to the temple tonight and I was waiting for Rob to go get the car. A lady who was leaving stopped and started talking to me. She said oh you don't look like you will be around for the temple to open. I didn't understand what she meant so I asked her. She replies well the temple opening is in two weeks, your due before then aren't you. I nicely told her no I still have 2 1/2 months to go. She then says oh well you must be having twins then. I said no I was not. She then goes on and says oh you sweet thing you must be feeling very pregnant right now. Then she leaves. Seriously!?! Am I really that huge? Like I can control how big I get. Why would someone go on talking after they have already insulted me? Some guy had almost the exact conversation with me when I was pregnant with Abi. Then another time at the temple while I was waiting to get dressed some lady came up to me and asked if I was 4 or 5 months along. I said no I wasn't pregnant. She says oh you must be postpartum then. I said year a year postpartum. What is it about me that says hey come tell me I look fat? I have decided I can no longer go out in public. And now I am going to go wallow in a carton of Rocky Road ice cream.

No comments: