Thursday, February 19, 2009
Usborne Books and More
I am so excited to tell everyone that Usborne books now has a new name with the same great product and more. They recently bought a small publishing company called Miller Kane. They are best known for a book called Everyone Poops. We used this book to potty train all of our kids. Anyways I have many of the books now and love them. They are such cute books and the kids love them too. So now not only can you purchase the wonderful Usborne books from me, you can also choose from over 100 more new titles. You can look on my website at www.readonemore.com. If you want to see all the new titles click on the new titles link. If you haven't heard of Usborne books they are the best educationally fun books around. One of the best things is that you can get them for free too. I became a consultant a year ago and have enjoyed sharing them with many families. I also earned a trip to Rome! If you would like to know more about these great books let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment